Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

3 wishes!!
Message de ruofei posté le 19-03-2005 à 14:02:09 (S | E | F | I)

Hello everyone!

Imagine one summer night, you meet your Fairy Godmother...
She grants you 3 wishes of any sort, what would you ask for?....

(please, let’s be more ambitious than Cinderella and let’s not only ask for a fancy dress, a nice pair of glass slippers and a pumpkin coach!!)

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de salsify, postée le 19-03-2005 à 16:00:17 (S | E)
Hello!

If I meet my Fairy Grandmother, I will wish first a good job which would be well-paid and bloomed.
Secondly, I wish meeting to meet someone who will love me for what I am and not because I'm pretty or something so superficial.
And finally I wish that my sister will find love too.

I don't want to appear like a selfish person. I think with 3 wishes, I can use one for other people.

I hope my English is not so bad and that there is are not a lot of mistakes.
Bye,
Salsify.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 19-03-2005 17:39
Not so many mistakes.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de odray, postée le 19-03-2005 à 16:47:45 (S | E)
If I could make 3 wishes, I would first ask for a potion which could make me travel (ling) everywhere I want in the world and which could make me travel (ling) in the time too. What a pleasure it would be, discovering how things where in the past and how things are in other countries!

Secondly, I'll make a whish for people to become less stupid and more tolerant. To change their minds so that they could help at each others and think more about essential things like the preservation of the environment for example.

And finally, I think I would ask for having to have a nice future, full of nice meetings and great experiments experiences.

Have a nice day

-------------------
Edité par serena le 19-03-2005 17:44
experiment = essai (pour une expérience)
experience = expérience (acquise)

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de sophiem, postée le 19-03-2005 à 22:27:11 (S | E)
Fist: I will wish return at the time
secondly: I will wish transporting me everywhere
and finily: I will wish "the fairy Godmother" It s a beautiful man...

-------------------
Edité °ar sophiem le 19-03-2005 22:28

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 20-03-2005 à 13:13:19 (S | E)
Wonderful idea!!!! TELL EVERYONE!
* Please, beloved Fairy Godmother of mine who's in Heaven (Address Cloud231245-that's my bithdate), keep your best eye on me (the right one if you don't mind, the left has caused so much trouble, you remember...) : You grant me 3 wishes, I hear. Here they are:
1- I know I have already asked you but you've let time pass and I am growing older and older. (No, I don't need a walking stick! I already have glasses, thank you, my teeth are all right)- I WISH I WERE 35 YEARS OLD, that's all ( is it such an ambitious wish? No, I don't want to have a surgery, I like my nose and all the rest)
2-If only I could find the money to go botanizing in Nepal with friends of mine !( Do you understand now how important it is to be 35 years old?)
3- Shall I dare ask something for the orphanage of Tananarive?(You perfectly know what I mean!): Please, give them all the rice they need and at the same time, (so it's not a 4th wish), send them the Internet ( the phone cables have been stolen by poorer people from the street to make saucepans!) so that they can be connected to anglaisfacile.com. ( if you consider it's a 4th wish, annul the 1st wish, I will manage!

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 20-03-2005 à 15:58:04 (S | E)
Hello back everyone!
I met the world Fairy Godmother last night. She’s sent me for, to keep you waiting nicely. I’m her messenger …I hope I’ll live up to her and your expectations….

She’s surprised that 3 people out of 4 are asking for a control over time (all of them as a first wish!)…Well, that’s good for her, she’ll have less work to do ! (I agree with you: it’d be so great not to worry about growing old or running late anymore!)
As for traveling everywhere -or preferably in Nepal!!-, she said she’d prepare a potion that would give your wings. (Do you think you’ll be more attractive with a pair of butterfly wings on your back?)

I report here what the Godmother said about each of you:
Salsify!: She finds you very sweet when you ask to take a good care of your sister (I myself love my sister very much).
Odray!: According to her, you would make a good use of a magic wand: thinking about tolerance and ecologic issues is nice of you!
Sophiem!: Especially for you, she’ll ask her husband to stand in for/replace her! (I’ve heard he’s a handsome Godfather!)
Jardin!: She’s speechless…You’d give up your first wish so that Malagasy orphans could live more decently? …This is what is called love and she’s grateful to you. (but there's no need for this deal: the Internet cables shall be a present, on the 'house'...hum...on the heaven!)

But I have some bad news to tell you….She’s lost her magic wand…She thinks somebody actually stole it… But she said “Oh, not to worry”, she’ll sort things out.

If anybody has any information regarding the whereabouts of her magic wand, please post a message here !

Keep asking her your 3 wishes.

Ruofei a.k.a Fairy Godmother's Messenger.....

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 20-03-2005 à 19:51:48 (S | E)
Hello lovely messenger !

Does fairy Godmother also read MPs ?
Ok, let's ask for something.

Fairy Godmother, here are my 3 wishes:
- I want any kind of discrimination to disappear in the world.
- I want all the children to live in happiness.
- I want people to be able to give more love to each other without any shame or resentment.

Well, tell me messenger, if I tell you about my other wishes in another post, will fairy also make them become true ? Only 3 isn't enough ! .....

Thank you ruofei ! It's really nice to dream from time to time.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 20-03-2005 à 20:52:39 (S | E)
Dear Fairy Godmother, I am not the one who stole your wand.
That news is really bad news for I intended to ask you if it might be possible to have a wand. We could share the work, you must be exhausted. or ?

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 20-03-2005 à 20:58:31 (S | E)

You need no wand, jardin ! You're a special fairy in our site.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de gewurz, postée le 20-03-2005 à 21:13:34 (S | E)
- I wish people were less hypocritical
- I wish people were less venal
- I wish people were able to have empathy.

better world is accessible

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 20-03-2005 à 21:44:58 (S | E)

: 'I suspect a trick!...Someone wishes to have the lost wand... or...has stolen the wand.'
Dear, Fairy Godmother, serena says special fairies don't need a wand. Then, I suppose you could do something for my 3rd wish : ' Now that you know -for I never lie- - try to!- now that you know what they do with apparent phone cables down there, - ruofei calls the place Malagasy - ('Never heard of that. Umph!You always learn something interesting from those people on that site! Umph!umph!... Quite worth spending time stuck there!') -saucepans! because they use the copper which is inside...Understand the trick?
A strange thought strikes me : 'Your wand wasn't made of copper, was it?' : etoile:
( ... to follow, my dear Watson! )

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 20-03-2005 à 21:47:43 (S | E)
Sure it is, gewurz.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 21-03-2005 à 01:50:17 (S | E)
Yes gewurz, a better world is accessible. And we don't really need a fairy for that. It's a matter of will, understanding and mostly love between people. I can't understand why they find it so hard to do !

See, I've just made someone happy : I proved that Jardin didn't steal the fairy's wand. And she felt free to ask what she wants.

Seriously, a smile can be enough to change a whole life. An only nice and kind word can give strengh and confidence, so ruofei, dear messenger, can we help fairy godmother with her job ? ....

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 21-03-2005 à 08:43:37 (S | E)
Help her with the job, you just said it! ?She was actually thinking about retiring ?her last assignment with Shrek2 really tired her out!) I’ll have a talk with her about you, Serena and Jardin, being her special agents and I’ll also ask whether her wand is made of copper or not!

Serena, 3 wishes isn’t enough, it’s true…so, when you’ll become the Fairy Godmother assistant, make a deal with her!
(Sherlock Holmes: 'Somebody wishes to have the wand'?....yes, that's most probably why it disappeared....to be continued)

N.B: the word 'Malagasy' is taken directly from the Madagascan language
-------------------
Edit?par ruofei le 21-03-2005 09:36

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de traviskidd, postée le 21-03-2005 à 17:04:25 (S | E)
For my third wish, I will wish for three more wishes!

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 21-03-2005 à 17:26:29 (S | E)

Yes Travis ! You're so right !
I should have thought about this intelligent way !
I'll do when I meet another fairy.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 21-03-2005 à 17:58:17 (S | E)
for 'malagasy' ruofei

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 22-03-2005 à 15:55:26 (S | E)
- Merci ruofei pour cette belle idée.
Ce matin, (as a warmer) j'ai fait faire ces 3 voeux (sur des petits papiers) à mes élèves tout en donnant comme consigne d'utiliser
1- I wish + /I were/ I had/ I ...
2- If only I /could ...
3- I would like to...
Ce fut un 15 minutes de grande tension!
'I wish I could fly' / ' If only I were beautiful!' / 'I would like to speak a good English!'
I have to answer now...

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 22-03-2005 16:23
Only in English please

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 22-03-2005 à 17:46:22 (S | E)
I imagine how brainstorming this warming up must have been [what a lovely teacher you are!]
To me, the structure "I wish" is one of the hardest point in English. (we don't distinguish hope and regret as English speakers do)

I myself wish I could fly...This would actually be my second wish: a double life...being a human and being a butterfly whenever I feel like flying!
I'd first ask my fairy godmother to turn animals into talking beings: I guess it'd be cool to have a chat with animals, to know what they think about us humans and what they espect from life (they're believed not to be reasonable...but they might be after all...I mean, who knows?)

As for my 3rd wish....my mind hasn't been made up yet.....(fairy godmother never rushes off anyway...I'm sure she'd give me some time to think it over!)

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de gewurz, postée le 22-03-2005 à 18:30:30 (S | E)
I wish Godmother was able to tell us what is the Truth about existence.

If animals had brains as complex as human's, would they act as humans do ?

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 22-03-2005 à 19:02:07 (S | E)
oh dear!

I am sorry for having used French.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 23-03-2005 à 01:33:25 (S | E)
What a question, Gewurz ! It makes me imagine animals being able to think !

Also, ruofei, we are surrounded by so many kind of animals. Suppose you're sitting near a tree where there's a swarm of bees, if you could hear them, what will it be ?? Adding the ants talking to each other.....

Fairy godmother, make this come true for your messenger only, please.
Our noisy world is enough for me.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 23-03-2005 à 06:24:25 (S | E)
You know what Serena!? I actually thought about it after sending my post: animals chit-chats added to traffic jams, weather vagaries and humans nonsense talks!…total brouhaha! (you have a point here….I should think twice before picking up the animals worth such a transformation!)

As for Gewurz’s question: If animals had brains as complex as human's, would they act as humans do ?…Well, it’s somehow echoes Rousseau’s philosophy
Here are a few sayings of his:
‘What forced man out of his simple animal existence?’
‘The man who thinks is a depraved animal.’
‘Natural man is more or less like any other animal, where "self-preservation being his chief and almost sole concern’
‘The very essence of man: reasonable animal’

‘Man is a tool-making animal’ (my favorite!)

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 23-03-2005 à 16:10:40 (S | E)
(serena)
The Ant : - What are you Bees doing up there? This rose-tree has been Ants' for ages!
The Bee : - MOB(eeee)! = Mind your Own Business, honey!
( Sorry for being childish, dear Misters and Misses! As a gardener and having to deal either with bees or ants I've found the idea so funny!)
A bee's wish : 'if only I were an ant...'
An ant's wish : 'if only I could sprawl on honey...' ( That would be the end of ants!)

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 24-03-2005 à 02:59:59 (S | E)
Very nice way to give an idea about what ants and bees can say to each other, Jardin !

Ruofei, I'm really glad fairy is planning to retire. She won't pay attention to your wish then!
It's indeed a funny idea, you know. I spent the whole day trying to imagine the animals talking. Oh my God ! Better not telling you what I felt !

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 24-03-2005 à 04:15:14 (S | E)
That reminds me of the animation movie: ANTZ, the 2 main ant characters bump into a bee couple on a picnic nap. The ants want to have a piece of a sandwich, but it’s recovered with a plastic film (they call it a force field!). The she-bee proposes to give them a hand, saying to her husband: “We must help the less fortunate. I know you don’t like my hobby, but I like taking care of the ants”
Animal fraternizing!

In A Shark Tale, the mafia godfather shark challenges his vegetarian boy asking him to eat a shrimp:
“Now, in front of me, eat this!”…
”Geez, no thanks pop. The thing is I’m on a diet and I’ve read an article about those shrimps: they’re not good for you. You don’t know how many calories there are in one of them?…a lot!
“I’m not asking any more, I’m telling you: eat this, eat, eat…”
and the shrimp: “No, no eat! Please, have mercy!”

But then again, that’s a movie. I’m not sure antelopes and tigers have this kind of conversation before the former get attacked by the latter!

-------------------
Edité par serena le 24-03-2005 15:52
Maybe they do while running !!

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 24-03-2005 à 05:35:57 (S | E)

*Please, don't make me laugh so much! (No one understands why I keep grinning when weeding! ...Have you ever seen a gardener happy to do some weeding? very rare... bees and ants having chats, debating serious matters, big-hearted bees,
- Can I give you a hand Miss Ant?
- Oh, if you don't mind piercing that force field for me?
- Here you are...
- Thanks a lot ! Please help youself, there are plenty...
* Oh, , dear me!
( A good laugh to begin the day with! -5.35 - ...laughing till I cry!)

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 24-03-2005 à 07:47:49 (S | E)
My dear, how come are up at 5:35 ??…Trying to catch up on early birds' conversation, huh?
A bird couple:
“Look darling, there’s been a tragedy: somebody has stolen our eggs!
- Oh my, that’s horrible! What are we going to do?
- Well, the plan is simple: we’ll find out who is the egg-napper, torture him to death and ask Uncle Crow to come for his eyes!”

…..and Jardin, terrified-stricken: "...I swear my friends, it wasn’t me!’

A world where animals and human beings could chat up each other…I wonder who would really drive the other crazy…

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 24-03-2005 à 16:03:00 (S | E)
Poor Jardin !!

Don't worry about human being ruofei, life told that he always manages to get out of even the worst situation. We should rather care about these poor animals.

Thanks to both for these delightful messages !

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 24-03-2005 à 21:13:41 (S | E)

so much!

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de traviskidd, postée le 25-03-2005 à 07:07:22 (S | E)
I found an edition of Harrap's that you all might be interested in!
Lien Internet

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 25-03-2005 à 10:11:19 (S | E)
Eh! Eeee eeeeh eeeee EEeeh? (Hey, how’s it going Ratty?)
Ee ee ee ee? (sorry, say again?)
Ee eee eu ej eee eeeeh eeeee eeh (I asked you if you were alright)
E…..eeeeeh eeeeech eeeee, eeee eee eech eeeeeeh!!! (hum…..I really don’t get you: you might speak a different dialect!!)

Thank you Travis for this link, I’m a little crazier than 10 mins ago!!

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 25-03-2005 à 15:54:24 (S | E)
Ruofei and Jardin, you can now write a language of sorts thanks to this site. For exemple, a crow would say :
" Eeee eee e eep ! " (I'm ready for my dinner now!)

Great link Travis !

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de nour2000, postée le 03-04-2005 à 13:54:47 (S | E)
I think I would ask her to be able to talk to you, and I would ask her to see you and i would ask her three more wishes dear

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 03-04-2005 à 14:56:24 (S | E)
...your wish will be coming true sooner than you expect!!!

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de jardin62, postée le 03-04-2005 à 15:45:12 (S | E)
' Rrrrrreeaaallliiiiiy interesting: the Travi's Dictionary has a waterproof cover! Exactly what I need especially... (sorry gewurz! ...he hates this well -to -do word!)... now: the pond is covered with Black Newborn Frogs (BNF = newts / (girls or boys I dont care) and I will have to go down and clean the bottom to make space for my very fussy waterlily : I was wondering about how to make all those foreigners understand they had rather rent the neighbour's pond for a little while otherwise I 'll certainly slip and ...'Mother of God!' Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de werriy58, postée le 03-04-2005 à 19:33:36 (S | E)

Hello everybody,
I imagine if one summer night, I meet my Fairy Godmother and she grants me 3 whishes of any sort, I will ask her :
1. At first for the end of the war all over the world.
2. Secondly to give the grace to everyone to get children and suppress barrenness in the world.
3. Finally to erase the dead in the world.
Thank you. It is a good subject. See you soon.
werriy58

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 04-04-2005 à 02:02:14 (S | E)
Hi werriy !
Glad to see you here again !
Your wishes are sensible and really moving.
Yes, death is a fate I hardly accept. But you know, I'm said to have a good imagination, so I imagined myself being 190 years old.
I'd be so ugly ! ....
Thanks to you too !

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 04-04-2005 à 07:24:44 (S | E)
Dear werriy58,
Putting an end is to war is, I can see, a universal wish (hope Fairy Godmother will hear our pray!)
I wouldn’t have thought about the issue of barrenness (probably because I’m still too young to be thinking about having kids)…so I’d like to thank you for this wish because you’re right…all women should be able to live the experience of baring a child…well, the feeling you have in your very own body when a your baby moves (I wonder how it feels like!)
When you talked about ‘no death awaiting us at the end of our life? do you somewhat imply: everlasting youth?
Thank you for your interesting answers!

-------------------
Edit?par ruofei le 04-04-2005 13:40

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de mhorick, postée le 19-05-2005 à 10:31:09 (S | E)
hi, everyone if I have 3 wishes, they will be....
1st is I'll go back when I was a child (to my childhood) and tell my mom that I love her.. 2nd is I'll ask natasha if we could dance again for one whole day.. 3rd is I'll go back to the time when I always makes made mistakes.........................

-------------------
Edité par serena le 19-05-2005 10:38
Moving wishes.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 19-05-2005 à 12:18:03 (S | E)
Yes indeed, these are very moving thoughts...Simple and heartfelt ...Nothing better to finish my afternoon.
Thanks Mhorick for being so sweet.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de aussie, postée le 20-05-2005 à 10:32:47 (S | E)
Hello ruofei,
I have read ideas, wishes and kind words of our honourable members.
Now I am on line with a true happening. You may believe it or not.
This is not a fiction. It actually happened with to me. Any how I became the victim of Ghost trap. This is a long story which sometimes I would like to tell my friends on this site. It is the first time that I am disclosing disclose it. Only my family have the knowledge of it. The circumstances were such that I had to migrate from my native country.

Female Ghost was in trouble. I helped her. This caused me to become the victim of evil male Ghost. Female ghost asked me about my three wishes. I laughed at her because by the grace of Almighty I had every thing in abundance. After a long conversation, I asked her to fullfil my following wishes:
- Grant me the power and its associated knowledge, to travel in the universe.
- Make me become the emperor of the whole world.
- Marry me.
I tell you ruofei, she was going about to faint. She fell down and disappeared. I did not get any answer, so I was just sitting in haphazard way on my bed. After few minutes, I heard buz sound. She was there with seven of her relatives. I cannot tell what happened after that. I was not harmed but warmly greeted and appraised.
My wishes were not granted but I cannot forget that moment.
Thanks.
See you.
Aussie.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 28-05-2005 09:10
Really amazing.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de poussy, postée le 27-05-2005 à 10:55:53 (S | E)
Hello,
you don't won't believe me, I will would be really afraid to do make this kind of choice. There are too many things really important on the earth that if I ('ll) do make a bad choice, I will be unhappy until the end of my life. Of course I have my dreams : to be that ........or to have this......... but it's my life , I need my dreams to have a motivation. But If you are a kind of fairy, can you help me to speak English fluently. hahaha I'm sûre it's impossible. It's one of my child's wish!!!!!!!!
I'm an incurable dreamer..

-------------------
Edité par serena le 28-05-2005 09:22

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 28-05-2005 à 09:44:38 (S | E)
Ruofée!! Somebody needs help over there ! . Well, you shouldn't have had such a magic name and created this topic either !!

Also Poussy, your dream isn't so unrealizable, still I think we do need a "kind of fairy" to reach this goal. You'll find him / her / them here, in this site.

By the way, can fairies be men? Experience told me yes, they can.

Good luck poussy !

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de rockpoetry, postée le 28-05-2005 à 21:00:51 (S | E)
Hello everyone !

Quite an interesting topic
Actually I have noticed that you all are very generous in some ways. So, I am quite reassured somehow.
Well, I am aware like you that there is a lot of injustice in the world. (the poors are starving, children don't deserve to be slaves, wars kill innocent people and so on). Ah, if only meeting a fairy godmother were possible !
Anyway, anybody can make some of their own dreams come true. What matter is to keep hope alive. Just stop at nothing to succeed...There are good examples in life that show that everything is possible.

Good Luck to you all with your dreams, your hopes,...

One of my wish would be to be myself a fairy so I can turn this whole d*** world into a more beautiful one.

Well, I wish there were a star that keeps shining on everyone at anytime !

ps : ah, Ruofei, I loved your topic.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de mananita, postée le 28-05-2005 à 22:22:44 (S | E)
concerning me the 3 wishes that i will ask are :first to be understood by others second to find real friends and finally to die without suffering or making others suffering .
i'm sorry for mistakes .

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de ruofei, postée le 30-05-2005 à 04:19:52 (S | E)
hello
Sorry for the delay...Our beloved fairy godmother was having a holiday in Shanghai!
Ghost stories are very common in the Chinese culture. For what it's worth, I think, one day or another, everybody feels like meeting with a ghost, especially when you're feeling a little drowsy: your senses are weakened and your imagination greater. Aussie, your story was incredible!

Poussy, remember John Lennon? "You may say I'm dreamer, but I'm not the only" . Everybody dreams and what we have to do is to really believe in them and make them work out. I'm not quite a fairy (even though my name sounds like it...Ruofée... Serena re-baptised me!) but I -and other friendly members here- still can help you improve, with great pleasure. You're doing well now anyway .

Rockpoetry I really loved your metaphor about the star shining over everyone's head...As you said, it's up to you to make most of our dreams come true...Our Fairy Godmother is inside of us!

Mananita, we can tell that you're a person who needs connexion with others, I'm sure you're the kind of people who really cares about what heppens to your friends. You're great!

Serena, to your question: can fairies be men? Let's hope not, men don't know how to wave a wand properly . It'd be interesting to get male members on how they feel about fairies almost always be represented by the female gender.

Have a nice day!!

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de serena, postée le 30-05-2005 à 10:43:05 (S | E)
What a good question !

You may be right, ruofée. A man with a wand could be clumsy, yes. .
Mostly, if he behaves like......all the men.

Réponse: 3 wishes!! de swimminlee89, postée le 30-05-2005 à 20:31:12 (S | E)
Ruofei, you always think of cool topics of conversation. If I had three wishes, I'd ask for:
1) wisdom--to help me choose my other wishes wisely
2) fame--so that I will be remembered after I die
3) happiness and safety for everyone I love
It is so interesting to read everyone's wishes. May they all come true!
<3
Swimminlee89

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux