Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

I'm the best what ?
Message de lethidee posté le 09-05-2005 à 20:22:48 (S | E | F | I)

Hello ! I'm the best what ?
Have you an idea ?

Do you think that you're the best in something ? Do you ?

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 09-05-2005 20:34
English only

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de grabuge, postée le 09-05-2005 à 20:32:36 (S | E)
Hi Lethidee,

It's difficult to be the best in something. Don't you know ?
I'd like to be the best in roller-skating, for example, but I'm not ! How many people are the best in the world. Only one by discipline...
Oh, yes, I'm the best friend of my cat, I hope !

See you soon

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de davic, postée le 09-05-2005 à 20:33:24 (S | E)
i'm not the best in something

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 09-05-2005 à 20:38:31 (S | E)
Hey davic

I don't believe that you say. Let me guess : you 're a good gardener or a good jumper or a good walker. Have you some hobbies ? I'm sure of that.
See you

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de aimen7, postée le 09-05-2005 à 21:08:33 (S | E)
Hi, lethidee,
I don't know if I'm the best in something, but I know what I'm worse in:
It is in gardening, I don't have "la main verte, the green hand?" like my mother or like jardin62!!!

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de post-scriptum, postée le 09-05-2005 à 21:27:54 (S | E)
Good evening,

I hope to be the best husband for my lovely spouse,
I hope to be the best father for my children,
I hope to be the best godfatther for my goddaughter,
I hope to be the best son for my mother,
I hope to be the best master for my cute dog,
I hope to be the best friend,
the best neighbour,
the best driver,
the best...

Friendship.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de serena, postée le 09-05-2005 à 23:18:29 (S | E)
We can be sure to be the best in a specific area.

In my surrounding, according to what I'm said to be, I can say:
I'm the best artist (painter).
I'm the best pastrycook.
I'm the best friend for everyone. (But still hard to find a best friend for myself ...)

And the most important in my heart :
I'm the best woman for my family. The best mother for my children.

PS 1: Gonna ask people here again. Maybe they'll tell me I'm the best in other things !
Unless they say I'm the best pc ever.....

PS 2: Just try to say what the others give you as best quality according to where you live. Also, believe it. It can be morally helpful.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de ruofei, postée le 10-05-2005 à 05:50:40 (S | E)
Well, there's one 'specific area' where nobody can possibly outperform me...losing keys or forgetting them in the house!

Oh My, you wouldn't believe how much money I've spent on duplicating keys and how much trouble I get myself in each time I left them at home!
PS [Grabuge]: good luck for your roller-skating ambition and I am sure your cat loves you very much [I really liked your post ]!

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de rafara, postée le 12-05-2005 à 23:57:23 (S | E)
I begin to be the best, when I know to keep silence when all should get me out because I'm very angry !
When I'm upper my instinct ask me.
Is it clear !!!
It's never easy to be the best, I'm only a human!

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 13-05-2005 à 07:23:04 (S | E)
Hello rafara

I'm, like you, often angry by many things but as you said we are only human and when we can control ourselves it's the beginning or our strength.
Have a good day

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de mhorick, postée le 21-05-2005 à 11:26:53 (S | E)
Im the best in what? nothing I can think of, but to begin with I'm the best in eveything that you would want me to be!
would you want me to befriendly I
can!
would you want me to be humble? I can!
would you want me to care for you? I can!
would you want me to guide you? I can!
would you want me to make you laugh? I can!
would you want me to comfort you? I can!
would you want me to cry for you? I can!
then would you want me to be me? would you still want me?
I'm the best there could ever be without doubt!!!............ say the words and unleash my maSkara...

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 21-05-2005 11:28

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 21-05-2005 à 11:50:27 (S | E)
Hello mhorik

As I see, you are a man with a lot of possibilities and thanks for your propositions.
Are you always like that or is it only a joke ?
You are the best to day!!!

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de jardin62, postée le 21-05-2005 à 12:04:27 (S | E)

Considering my garden at present, I have been the best for it for long years. I think I am the best ( among the people around me) at listening. Lots of persons know I have good ears.
I'm also very good at listening to plants and birds and frogs, and hegehogs: then, I am able to guess who has paid a visit, who needs fresh water, who's dying, who's in pain, who lacks my presence, who wants a stake (tuteur), who hates being in the sun, who's in a bad mood because of heavy rains, who's an always-ready-to-blossom one
* The dark side of the picture is I am not able to communicate easily, being a very shy and emotional person. I am the best at escaping then...
* Now, I would like to learn...A teacher is good at learning as a rule.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de mananita, postée le 28-05-2005 à 22:31:39 (S | E)
I think that we can't know exactly where we are the best in. other people can tell that but we know our worse habits very well.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de serena, postée le 29-05-2005 à 03:41:11 (S | E)
You're right mananita.
But we tend to believe that our bad habits are the best ones. ...

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de poussy, postée le 29-05-2005 à 12:50:09 (S | E)
I don't believe I 'm really the best at something.I only can tell I'm faithful in friendship.I think it's really important too have goods friends to share our worries,our doubts,but also our happiness.

-------------------
Edité par poussy le 29-05-2005 21:07

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 06-06-2005 à 07:27:05 (S | E)
Hello everybody

I would like to suggest that mhorik make us laugh but he seems very busy. Wait and see !

Have a good week

-------------------
Edité par serena le 06-06-2005 14:29
Humm.....I'm eager to know what this is about.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de jufroki, postée le 12-06-2005 à 15:08:57 (S | E)
Hello,

I'm the best in a special area but the best only in my category. Actually I'm French champion in high jump. Unfortunately I 'm was wound some years ago and I must had to stop my sportive season.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 12-06-2005 20:43

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 12-06-2005 à 16:17:19 (S | E)
Hello jufroki

Congratulations ! you are a and you seem(s) very courageous in your discipline.
Horses are very strong and heavy and I remember that I fell down during a galop a long time ago and since then I've never tried to ride.

-------------------
Edité par emy64 le 12-06-2005 18:50

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de mhorick, postée le 17-06-2005 à 10:41:39 (S | E)
Hi lithedee, sorry to keep you waiting! You seem to like my work. did you? Im busy in my studies right now!... I think im the best in my class every one seems to be impress...
thanks for reading my work!!!!!
have a nice day....

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 17-06-2005 à 18:15:23 (S | E)
Hello mhorik

I'm glad to see that you're still among us and that you're the best in your class.
But, if you remember that you had to make us laugh and you did'nt succeed.
You can use your joker and try again.
See you

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de fettouh, postée le 18-06-2005 à 09:29:06 (S | E)

hi it is difficile to be the best in something.
i like to be the best in english languaue
what do you think? and how to get it?

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 26-06-2005 à 11:25:08 (S | E)
Hello

How are you ?
Yes, it's very difficult to be the best but we can try to be better.
I've begun to learn archery last october and I'm fond of it.
It's a discipline of the body but not only.
I must to be very concentrated and one second of inattention is inevitable.
I must be aware and very conscious of the position of my body in the space and my breathing.
It's a great discipline. I hope to be better next year.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de jula, postée le 08-07-2005 à 20:49:41 (S | E)
my husband just told me I was the best pizzas' cooker ever!

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 08-07-2005 à 20:59:55 (S | E)
Hello jula

How lucky is your husband ! can you tell us how is your best pizza ? It's time to set the table. Are you ready ?
See you

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de dridro, postée le 17-07-2005 à 06:29:25 (S | E)
Hi everyone
As Grabuge said,it's not easy to be the best in somethingbut it's always a sweet tentation for everybody...and a dangerous one too ..because it could transform us in other humans...i mean bad people who want to be it only to make sad the others....
Well,
First , I try to be the best friend of my wife....
And I am always trying to be the best one making friends all around the world...teaching or learning...because there is not a big difference between these relations...
But I could think that maybe I am the best one dreaming of peace and love between humans in this warlike world
Thank you Lethidee

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de kayrol, postée le 17-07-2005 à 13:55:54 (S | E)
Hello Lethidee,
I think I'm the best at bloopering (), after Gaston of course
See you
Kayrol

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 17-07-2005 à 13:59:10 (S | E)
Hello kayrol

Sorry, but I don't understand "at bloopering". Its' certainly very funny but I need your help.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de grabuge, postée le 17-07-2005 à 14:13:06 (S | E)
Hello

Do you know "Gaston Lagaffe" ?

Bloppers = bêtises

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de jula, postée le 17-07-2005 à 18:04:35 (S | E)
sorry Lethidee for my late answer

well my favourite pizza is with: fresh tomatoes, little pieces of beef, onions, mushrooms, a bit of cream in the sauce and a lot of cheeeeeeese...
mmmmmmh I love that! I think I'm gonna cook a pizza tonight!

see you!

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 17-07-2005 à 22:11:02 (S | E)
Hello jula

I've eaten a pizza made at home by one of my friend and she has used some tomatoes, mustard, emmental and mozzarella and it was delicious.
See you.

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de soslo_o, postée le 17-07-2005 à 23:36:00 (S | E)
Hi guyz
i'm the best when it's time to drink beer and to smoke
and can't stop playing my favorite drinking game 5-10
that im good too .. ( 5-10 chinese game ) any one know that game?

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 18-07-2005 à 22:03:23 (S | E)
Hi soslo

Can you explain this game ? I don't know it
See you

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de kayrol, postée le 18-07-2005 à 23:14:40 (S | E)
Hello Lethidee,
As Grabuge explained, to blooper is "gaffer" (I learned this word especially for your topic )
See you
Kayrol

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de lethidee, postée le 19-07-2005 à 20:08:08 (S | E)
Hello karyol

I remember of Gaston Lagaffe and I notice that some people are like him. But I hope that Imn't am not the queen of.... what ? I've read in my dictionnary that the American people say : make a boo boo. Is it right ?
See you

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 19-07-2005 20:15

Réponse: I'm the best what ? de jeanmi, postée le 19-07-2005 à 20:18:49 (S | E)
Hi, lethidee,

You're right, a boo boo is the American for a blunder, a boob, an American synonym for boo boo is a goof.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux