Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Tension.
Message de aussie posté le 22-05-2005 à 07:46:29 (S | E | F | I)

hello every body,
Tension and physiological or mental stress is observed in rich community. Why it is not there in poor world?
thanks! Aussie.

Réponse: Tension. de regine_lyon, postée le 22-05-2005 à 14:36:16 (S | E)
Hello Aussie,

Honestly, I don't know if there is no tension and physiological or mental stress in poor comunities.

But I think that only "rich" communities are interested in studying this kind of things. And, I think that generally they are not really interested in things which can happen to poor people.

Réponse: Tension. de bridget, postée le 23-05-2005 à 01:47:32 (S | E)
My opinion is exactly the same as Regine Lyon
In poor societies stress and psychological tension exist too, but those affections are not taken in consideration; medical attention can't treat
all hard illnesses like AIDS, cancer, diabetes, some infectious illnesses,
because doctors, drugs are few and too expansive. so psychological
troubles consequently are not evaluated and kept silent.

Réponse: Tension. de aussie, postée le 23-05-2005 à 08:23:20 (S | E)
Hello,

If you happened to visit poor people and poor community, you will find that they are not only happy but also satisfied. Why? I quote:-

"Rich people eat well and poor people sleep well".

This is the point of discussion.
Poor are also human beings. They suffer from chronic deseases
more than the rich.
Thanks.

Aussie. :

Réponse: Tension. de werriy58, postée le 23-05-2005 à 19:22:45 (S | E)
Hi everybody,
The poor are unaware of that they suffer of high pressure because they have not got any check up. Also they sleep more than the rich, But die suddenly of high pressure. And they say that the sorceres witches are the cause of this die death. The poor agrees to die because he has no money. This is completely the opposite in for the rich person, so high pressure to rich person.
After having eaten a poor meal the poor one will be slept sleep without interruption of sleep until tomorrow the next day. The rich person after having eaten well, will know cuts of sleep in the night because he is will be thinking to about his business, to about his money, to about his Tracks, to the about thieves, to the die about death.
Another cause reason is that poor eat "naturally" and rich eat "artificially".
See you soon. Werriy.

-------------------
Edité par serena le 26-05-2005 05:45

Réponse: Tension. de regine_lyon, postée le 23-05-2005 à 21:30:11 (S | E)
Now, psychological problems are very important in 'rich' countries.

For example, if a bus had an accident, 10 years ago, people should have been taken to hospital for 'classical' examinations.
If a bus has an accident now, people would be taken to hospital for 'classical' examinations and they would also go to psychiatrist's. That doesn't mean people would be more shocked or stressed after an accident now than 10 years ago. But 10 years ago, that was not considering as important as now.

"Poor are also human beings. They suffer from chronic deseases more than the rich." When someone cannot live on properly, he has more chance that someone who lives on properly to have chronic deseases.

Réponse: Tension. de aimen7, postée le 24-05-2005 à 09:12:27 (S | E)
good morning everybody,
If you happen to visit some poor countries, you 'll find it amazing the number of persons who have collapsed after a strong stress and keep wandering in the streets. You'll notice people around watching them indifferent.
This kind of situation is uncommon in developed countries because people suffering from stress or nervous breakdown are medically and psychologically cured. Unfortunately, poor people can't afford this kind of medical care.

Réponse: Tension. de werriy58, postée le 24-05-2005 à 14:58:57 (S | E)
Hi everybody,
Finally we live in the crazy world. Nor rich, nor poor, nobody is well.
Poor envy the rich to eat and to roll by car, but don't become rich and die unlucky because has no money to go to the Doctor.
Rich has a lot of money get high pressure because he is stressed by his business, by the problem of his Tracks, by the threat of gangster and crook because he has money... and see the Doctor; Doctor forbid him to don't eat meal with salt, he become unhappy. Finally nobody is well as poor, as rich; we live in the crazy world.
See you soon. Werriy

Réponse: Tension. de lethidee, postée le 24-05-2005 à 18:07:59 (S | E)
Hello

Don't you think that we are living in a world made of illusions and pretenders and that we see seems to be true but in reality is false ?

I mean that the life seems a scene with light and dark and it's never known by anyone ; it's like a game.
Bye

Réponse: Tension. de aimen7, postée le 24-05-2005 à 18:56:17 (S | E)
hello,
What I'm going to say is very simple and ordinary to follow up Lethidee's thought: Materialistic people are more fragile and more likely to suffer when confronted to a difficult situation, whereas those who are conscious that things are illusory, are maybe stronger and more able to cope with everyday problems.

Réponse: Tension. de aussie, postée le 25-05-2005 à 08:38:52 (S | E)
There are two aspects of stress:-

-Physical
-Mental

For physical aspect:-
Developed countries provide aid and NGOs round the world help poor countries and poor people to improve their living standard and hygenic counditions to eradicate the chronic deseases.
Caring people like Mother Trésa, who possess sympathy, love, time,resources and skills to meet the need of less fortunate, denote their
lives to help the poor.

For mental or psysioligical stress:-
Nature cares for them.Their life routine is such that they are least affected.
I have traveled few poor countries. In remote areas people even do not have basic facilities. I have observed and discussed with them. What I have found out is:-

-When they are under stress or tension, they cry. Thus relieving their
worries, distress, agony or tension.
-Under such condition, they talk and discuss with others. They get help
or suitable solution to alleviate the stress.
-They have to work more. They are required to work hard. Because they are unskilled. So they are mostly busy. As such they have least time to think and put pressure on their minds.
-And when they retire on bed, they go to sleep quickly.
-Last and the least is that they throw every thing on God. Thus freeing
themselves from all worries.

Aussie
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 25-05-2005 22:43

Réponse: Tension. de lethidee, postée le 25-05-2005 à 22:38:05 (S | E)
Hello aussie

My question is going to seem strange but why have you proposed this subject of "tension" ? Is it because it's a problem in your country, in your work or in your life ?
Stress is a word very in priority in our occidental life and medias use this word everywhere.
I would be very interested by in your answer.
Thanks

-------------------
Edité par serena le 26-05-2005 05:57
To be interested IN.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux