Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

La conscience tranquille (1)

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

La conscience tranquille
Message de aimen7 posté le 09-08-2007 à 19:55:29 (S | E | F)

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de nefertiti, postée le 10-08-2007 à 15:59:44 (S | E)
With a clear conscience.

All the village learnt very quickly that an important amount of money has been lost. Sam Benton, the butcher of the corner, lost his wallet while he was going to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure that his wallet would be found by one of the villagers, but noone gave it back to him.

Three months spent and Sam found his wallet outside, near the entrance. He was enfolded in a newspaper and contained the half of the money he has lost, with that, a message said :"Stealer, yes, but only by fifty per cent".

Two months later, a few more money was sent him with an other message : "Now, stealer only by twenty fiver per cent".

Finally, all the money of Sam was refunded by that way. The last message said : "Now, I am honest by hundred per cent".

Je crains une quantité d'erreurs

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de vero75, postée le 10-08-2007 à 16:18:06 (S | E)
Hi Aimen7!

A clear conscience.
The whole town was soon aware that a considerable amount of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the local butcher, had lost his wallet while going to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure his wallet must have been found by one of the villagers, but nobody returned it.
Three months went by then Sam found his wallet outside near the entrance. It was wrapped in a newspaper and contained half of the lost money. A message said : “ Thief, sure, but by fifty percent only”.
Two months later, a little more money was sent back to him with another message : “ now, a twenty-five percent thief!”. Eventually, Sam recovered all of his money that way. The last message said : “ I am one hundred percent honest now!”.

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de nick27, postée le 10-08-2007 à 16:47:38 (S | E)
A clear conscience.
The whole village quickly learned a large sum of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the local butcher, had lost his wallet as he was going to the bank to put his savings into his account. Sam was sure one of the villagers had found it but no one gave it back to him.
Three months went by and Sam found his wallet outside his house near the entrance. It was wrapped up in a newspaper and there was in it half the money he had lost and there was a note too that said : « Yes, I'm a thief, but a fifty per cent one only ! »
Two months later, some more money was sent back to Sam with another note : « Now, I'm a twenty-five per cent thief ! »
In the end, the whole sum of money was given back to Sam like this. The last note said : « Now I'm a one hundred per cent honnest person ! »

Pas mal cette histoire

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de ariane6, postée le 10-08-2007 à 22:16:21 (S | E)
Hello aimen,

A clear conscience
The whole village soon learnt that a large sum of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the local butcher, had lost his wallet while taking his savings to the bank. Sam was sure that the wallet must have been found by one of the villagers, but it was not returned to him. Three months passed, and then one morning, Sam found his wallet outside his front door. It had been wrapped up in newspaper and it contained half the money he had lost, together with a note which said : "A thief, yes, but only fifty per cent a thief!" Two months later, some more money was sent to Sam with another note : "Only twenty-five per cent a thief now!" In time, all Sam's money was paid back in this way. The last note said : "I am hundred per cent honest now!"

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de pepe69, postée le 11-08-2007 à 11:35:07 (S | E)
Hello aimen 7, are you in great form after a month's holiday?
Here is my try:
A clear conscience.
The whole village very quickly heard (that) a substantial amount of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the butcher's on the corner, had lost his wallet as he was going to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure (that) his wallet must have been found by one of the villagers, but nobody gave it back to him. After three months Sam found his wallet outside near the entry. It was wrapped in a newspaper and contained half of the lost money and with that a message said: "Thief, OK, but only for fifty per cent(percent)!". Two months later, a little more money was sent to him with another message: "Now, only a twenty-five per cent thief!". In the end, all the Sam's money was paid back in this way. The last message said: "Now, I am honest for a hundred per cent!".
and see you soon.
pepe69

-------------------
Modifié par aimen7 le 11-08-2007 13:37 En forme, oui toujours. toi aussi j'espère, pas mal ta traduction!.

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de polgi, postée le 11-08-2007 à 16:01:48 (S | E)
Hi !
This is my first test, so be cool !

A peaceful mind !

The whole village quickly heard that a large sum of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the local butcher was going to the bank to put on some money when he lost his wallet. Sam was sure that someone fron the village had found it but nobody had given it back to him.
Three months later, Sam found his wallet left by his doorstep. It had been wrapped up in a newspaper, had only half the money in it and a note saying : "A thief, yes, but at only fifty percent".
Two months later, some more money was sent with a new note : "Now, thief at only twenty percent".
At last all the money was given back. The last note said : "I am now honnest at one hundred percent".

Thank you very much an see you soon.

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de marie11, postée le 11-08-2007 à 19:28:14 (S | E)
Bonjour Aimen7

In all honesty.

Very soon the whole village heard that a large sum of money had been lost.
Sam Benton, the local butcher had lost his wallet while he was going to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure that his wallet must had been found by one of the villagers, but nobobdy gave him it back.
Three months went by and one day Sam found his wallet outside near the entry. It was wrapped in a newspaper and contained half of the money he had lost with a message in it.
« Thief, surely, but only at fifty per cent ! »
Two months later a little more money was sent to him with one more message :
« At present, I am only twenty-five per cent ! »
In the end, Sam completely got his money back this way.
On the last message it was written :
« Now, I am a hundred per cent honest ! »

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de sandrineg, postée le 11-08-2007 à 20:30:52 (S | E)
A clear conscience

The whole village learnt quickly that an important sum of money had been lost.
Sam Benton, the local butcher, had lost his wallet while going to the bank to deposit his savings.
Sam was sure that his wallet must have been found by a villager but nobody gave it to him.
Three months went by and Sam found his wallet outside near the hall.
It was wrapped up in a newspaper and got the half of the lost money and with a message : " Robber, yes, but only fifty percent."
Two months later, a bit more money was sent to him with another message : "Now, robber only at twenty-five percent !" Finally, all Sam's money was paid in that way. The last message said : " Now, I'm honnest by hundred percent !"

So long.

Sandrine

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de lakata, postée le 12-08-2007 à 17:55:32 (S | E)
Hello Aimen !

At peace with one's conscience.

There was no long before the whole village heard that a large amount of money had been lost.
Sam Benton, the local butcher, had lost his wallet while going to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure his wallet must have been found by one of the villagers, but it wasn't given back to him.
After three months, Sam found his wallet outside near the threshold. It was wrapped up in a newspaper and contained half the money he had lost with a message saying : "Thief, I'm, but at only fifty per cent !".
Two months later, a little more money was sent to him with another note : " This time, thief at only twenty-five per cent !".
Eventually, all the money was returned this way. The last message said : "Now, I'm a hundred per cent honest !".

Thank you Aimen for this original story !

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de coferam, postée le 14-08-2007 à 11:15:38 (S | E)
Bonjour Aimen7

A clear conscience

The whole village learnt very quickly that a large amount of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the butcher, had lost his wallet while he went to the bank to deposit his savings there . Sam was sure that his wallet had had to be found by one of the villagers, But nobody returned it to him. Three months
later Sam found his wallet outwards, close to the entrance. It was shrouded in a newspaper and contained half of the money he had lost and with that a message which said: “Robber, yes, but only fifty percent!”
Two months later, a little more money was sent to him with another message : ' Now, robber, only twenty-five percent '. Ultimately all Sam's money has been paid back in the same manner. The last message said : ' Now, I am honest at hundred percent!'

Merci.

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de mousekat, postée le 14-08-2007 à 14:28:11 (S | E)
Hello this is my try :
A peaceful mind

The whole village learnt very quickly that a large amount of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the local butcher, had lost his wallet while he was on the way to the bank in order to deposit his savings. Sam was quite sure that his wallet should have been found by one of the villagers, but no one gave him back.

Three months passed and Sam found his wallet outside near the entrance.
It was wrapped up inside a newspaper with half of the money he had lost and a message saying 'burglar, yes, but only part time'.

Two months later, some more money was sent to him with a new message : 'Now, burgler for only twenty five per cent!' In the end, the whole sum of money was paid back to Sam in that way. The last message said : 'I am a hundred per cent honest by now'.

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de aimen7, postée le 18-08-2007 à 23:18:24 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Merci pour votre participation, voici la correction:

A clear conscience
The whole village soon learnt that a large sum of money had been lost. Sam Benton, the local butcher, had lost his wallet while taking his savings to the bank. Sam was sure that the wallet must have been found by one of the villagers, but it was not returned to him.
Three months passed, and Sam found his wallet outside his front door. It had been wrapped up in newspaper and contained half the money he had lost, together with a note which said : "A thief, yes, but only fifty per cent a thief!"
Two months later, some more money was sent to Sam with another note : "Only twenty-five per cent a thief now!" In time, all Sam's money was paid back in this way. The last note said : "I am hundred per cent honest now!"

Et oui il n'est jamais trop tard pour être honnête!
A bientôt pour une autre histoire drôle.

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de dezerbo, postée le 20-08-2007 à 18:58:17 (S | E)
drole votre histoire,merci de nous avoir raconter

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de antidoc, postée le 20-08-2007 à 19:11:37 (S | E)
now jé pa a tradwir listoir pl1 2 mande la fé a ma place anyway the joke is very funny thanks 4 u

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de inara18, postée le 21-08-2007 à 11:38:20 (S | E)
Merci pour cette histoire je me mets au travail à tout à l'heure

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de bensou, postée le 23-08-2007 à 10:09:30 (S | E)
A quiet conscience
The whole village learnt that a big amount has been lost. Sam, the butcher near the corner, lost his purse when he went to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure that his purse has been found by an inhabitant, but nobody brought it back to him.
Three month later, Sam found his wallet outside near the entrance. It was packed up into a newspaper and contained half of the amount lost with a message inside saying: “thieve, yes, but only at 50%!”
Two month later, a small sum of the lost amount was sent to him with another message: “At the present, thieve at only 25%!”
Finally, all money was reimbursed in that manner to Sam. The last message said: “Now, I am 100% honest!”

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de colombe07a, postée le 30-08-2007 à 22:52:40 (S | E)
All the village learnt very quickly that a huge sum of money has been lost. Sam Benton, the butcher of the corner, lost his wallet while he was going to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure that his wallet must had been found by one of the villagers but nobody gave back it to him.
Three months went by and Sam found his wallet outside (his house) near the entrance. It was wrapped up in a newspaper and contained half of the lost money and there was a message said : "surely, I'm a thief, but a fifty per cent only".
Two months later, a little more money was sent back to Sam with another message : "now, I'm a twenty-five per cent thief".
Finally, all the money of Sam had been given a refound in that way. The last message said : "now, I'm a hundred per cent honest".

Réponse: La conscience tranquille de zen, postée le 14-09-2007 à 16:33:50 (S | E)
Everyone in the village found out really quickly that a huge amount of money had disappeared. Sam Benton - the local butcher - had lost his wallet on his way to the bank to deposit his savings. Sam was sure his wallet had to have been found by one of the villagers, but nobody gave it back. Three months went by and Sam found his wallet outside near the front door. It was wrapped up in a newspaper and contained half the money he had lost and with that a message saying: "Thief, yes, but only at fifty percent!"
Two months later, a little more money was sent to him with another message: "Now, thief at only twenty five percent!". At the end of the day, all of Sam's money was given back this way. The last message said: "I am one hundred percent honest now!"

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux