Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise]

<< Exercices du forum || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise]
Message de notrepere posté le 07-11-2010 à 06:08:35 (S | E | F)
Hello! I propose a new exercise which is a listening (aural) exercise. The text is taken from a video on the BBC website. I have transcribed most of the text, but some of the words have been removed. Please watch and listen to the video and indicate the missing words as required.

N.B. Le niveau est trois étoiles, mais c'est un exercice bénéfique à tout le monde. Récemment, j'étais frustré de ne pas pouvoir comprendre le français parlé. Lucile83 m'a donné de bons conseils:
En écoutant tu apprendras beaucoup, et tu progresseras, même si tu as l'impression contraire. Le cerveau enregistre tout, et un jour tu te rendras compte que tu comprends très bien.

Alors, même si vous ne pouvez pas comprendre tous les mots, peut-être vous comprendrez un ou deux mots !

So, please try the exercise, even if you can't understand everything! It will still be beneficial for you.

Good luck and happy listening!

Niveau:

Correction: November 20th

Video link: Lien Internet

1. Lifting this 101-year-old _____ onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the _____ rain didn't help.

2. But eventually this _____ - _____ statue was safely secured into place, her _____ surveying the _____ of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3. She's become known as "The lady with the lamp", _____ in 1909 as a memorial to local _____ owner Archibald Hood and _____ _____ by the collieries themselves.

4. But 66 years after her _____ _____, disaster _____.

5. For _____ "The lady with the lamp" was the _____ _____ for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to _____ right behind me here.

6. But in _____, a car _____ into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was _____ _____.

7. Bill Murphy was a council workman at the time and it was his _____ to clear up the _____.

"We lifted the statue up with a machine ... [text omitted] ... shifted about from place to place."

8. The lady with the lamp has been in _____ since the 1960's but for the last few _____ the Rhondda Society has been _____ the 38.000 pounds needed to _____ the statue and today the _____ team proudly put her back on her _____.

9. She now looks _____ as she did in _____ thanks to _____ 21st century _____.

"The only trouble with cast iron ... [text omitted] ... and we use those to pull it together again.

10. The _____ _____ _____ will be _____ _____ on Sunday in a _____ marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when _____ _____ _____ for a living _____.

11. The lady _____ _____ _____ will once again _____ _____ as a _____ of the town's _____ _____.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 07-11-2010 17:25

Yes, it is really 'aural' which relates to "listening" vs. oral which relates to "speaking".

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-11-2010 20:28

Of course my dear Watson!

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 10-11-2010 06:42

Petites corrections

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de lakata, postée le 07-11-2010 à 19:50:47 (S | E)

Bonjour/bonsoir notrepère !

Et avant tout merci pour cet exercice inédit car vous n'hésitez pas à frapper là où ça fait le plus mal chez beaucoup d'entre nous, Français, c'est à dire sur les
oreilles !

The lady with the lamp.

1- Lifting this 101 year old lady onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the pouring rain didn't help.

2- But eventually this cast iron statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the street(s) of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3- She's become known as " The lady with the lamp", erected in 1909 as a memorial to local mine owner Archibald Hood and paid for the collieries themselves.

4- But 66 years after her ? ?, disaster struck.

5- For generations "The lady with the lamp" was the focal point for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to stand right behind me here.

6- But in 1965, a car smashed into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was virtually destroyed.

7- Bill Murphy was a council workman at the time and it was his job to clear up the mass.
" We lifted the statue up with a machine...(text omitted)...shifted about from place to place."

8- The lady with the lamp has been in store since the 1960's but for the last few years the Rhondda Society has been raising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and today the restoration team proudly put her back on her place.

9- She now looks exactly as she did in 1909 thanks to some 21st century technique.

" The only trouble with cast iron...(text omitted)...and we use those to pull it together again."

10- The new restored statue will be officially ? on Sunday in a ceremony marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when striking miners ? for a living wage.

11- The lady with the lamp will once again be proud as a remind of the town's industrial past.

Deeply sorry for the mistakes and the four gaps... Many thanks again.

-------------------

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de ariane6, postée le 07-11-2010 à 20:21:14 (S | E)
Hello NP,

Voici mon essai... ai-je bien ouï?... encore quelques doutes !!

1. Lifting this 101 year old lady onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the pouring rain didn't help.

2. But eventually this cast iron statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the streets of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3. She's become known as "The lady with the lamp", erected in 1909 as a memorial to local mine owner Archibald Hood and paid for by the collieries themselves.

4. But 66 years after her ground? unveiling, disaster struck.

5. For generations "The lady with the lamp" was the focal point for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to sign right behind me here.

6. But in 1965, a car smashed into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was virtually destroyed.

7. Bill Murphy was a council workman at the time and it was his job to clear up the mess.

"We lifted the statue up with a machine ... [text omitted] ... shifted about from place to place."

8. The lady with the lamp has been in storage since the 1960's but for the last few years the Rhondda Civic Society has been raising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and today the restoration team proudly put her back on her
plinth

9. She now looks exactly as she did in 1909 thanks to some 21st century technics.

"The only trouble with cast iron ... [text omitted] ... and we use those to pull it together again.

10. The newly restored statue will be officially unveiled on Sunday in a ceremony marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when striking miners fought for a living wage.

11. The lady with the lamp will once again then,their? proud as a reminder of the town's industrial past.

Hello lakata !!! J'tavais pas vue !... donc pas pu pomper !

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de violet91, postée le 07-11-2010 à 22:38:04 (S | E)

Hello all and great thanks for such a thrilling exercise ,notrepere ! I'll try, too.

I wouldn't like to leave you with the feeling I was a little lazy , last night. Let me be full of respect for that exciting work you offered us.

1 )Lifting this 101 year old lady onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the pouring rain didn't help.

2 ) But eventually this cast iron statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the streets of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3 ) She has become known as " The lady with the lamp ", erected in 1909 as a memorial to local mine owner Archibald Hood and paid for by the collieries themselves.

4 ) But sixty years after her grand unveiling , disaster struck .

5 ) For generations,the lady was the focal point (hmmm)for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to stand right here behind me.

6 ) But in 1965 , a car smashed into the statue.Now luckily ,no one was hurt, but the lady herself was virtually destroyed .

7 ) Bill Murphy was a council workman at the time and it was his job to clear up the mess .

8 ) The lady with the lamp has been in storage since the 1960's but for the last few years the Rhondda Society has been raising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and today the restoration team proudly put her back on her plinth .

9 ) She now looks exactly as she did in 1909 thanks to some 21st century techniques.

10 ) The newly restored statue will be officially unveiled on Sunday in a ceremony marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when striking miners fought for a living wage.

11 ) The lady with the lamp will once again stand proud as a reminder of the town's industrial past.

..Now "I have done my duty !" Thanks a lot again..and believe us when we say we love that sort of "stuff" (woops! Sorry!)

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de irish21, postée le 08-11-2010 à 10:19:49 (S | E)
Hello everyone

There are roughly 44 different sounds in English.
Just keep listening but it's hard for me to understand what I am hearing.

1 - Lifting this 101 year old lady ontoher plinth was a delicate operation and the pouring rain didn't help.

2 - But eventually this cast iron statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the streets of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3 - She's become known as "The lady with the lamp", erected in 1909 as a memorial to local mine owner Archibald Hood and paid for by the collieries themselves.

4 - But 66 years after her grand unveiling , disaster struck.

5 - For generations "The lady with the lamp" was the focal point for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to stand right behind me here.

6 - But in 1965, a car smashed into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was virtually destroyed.

7 - Bill Murphy was a council workman at the time and it was his job to clear up the mess.

"We lifted the statue up with a machine.....shifted about from place to place".

8 - The lady with the lamp has been in storage since the 1960's but for the last few years the Rhondda Society has been raising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and todaythe restoration team proudly put her back on her plinth.

9 - She now looks exactly as she did in 1909 thanks to some 21st century technique.

"The only trouble with cast iron....and we use those to pull it together again.

10 - The newly restored statue will be officially unveiled on Sunday in a ceremony marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when striking miners fought for a living wage.

11 - The lady with the lamp will once again stand proud as a reminder of the town's industrial past.

Thank you notrepere for this listening exercise.
Thanks to you I must develop good ears!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-11-2010 10:22
I'd say 46 different sounds exactly.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-11-2010 14:11
Bug couleur réparé

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de irish21, postée le 08-11-2010 à 10:39:02 (S | E)
Sorry hearing instead of hearning

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-11-2010 14:00
J'avais corrigé entre-temps

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de ariane6, postée le 08-11-2010 à 10:47:11 (S | E)

Hello ! Quelle chance pour les apprenants, il n'y a... ( dit-on) que 36 sons en français, donc une langue facile à prononcer !

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de dolfine56, postée le 08-11-2010 à 11:58:42 (S | E)
Hello Notrepère,

What a good idea...!
thanks a lot.

1. Lifting this 101 year old lady onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the pouring rain didn't help.

2. But eventually this cast iron statue was safely secured into place, her eyes_ surveying the streets of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3. She's become known as "The lady with the lamp", erected in 1909 as a memorial to local mine owner Archibald Hood and paid for by the collieries themselves.

4. But 66 years after her grand unveiling, disaster _struck.

5. For generations "The lady with the lamp" was the focal point for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to stand right behind me here.

6. But in 1965, a car smashed into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was virtually destroyed.

7. Bill Murphy was a council workman at the time and it was his job to clear up the mess.

8. The lady with the lamp has been in storage_ since the 1960's but for the last few yearsthe Rhondda Society has been raising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and today the restoration team proudly put her back on her plinth..

9. She now looks exactly as she did in 1909 thanks to some 21st century techniques.

10. The new restored statue will be officially unveiled on Sunday in a ceremony marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when _striking miners fought for a living wage.

11. The lady with the lamp will once again stand proud as a reminder of the town's industrial past.

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de lucile83, postée le 08-11-2010 à 14:44:16 (S | E)
Hello np!
Here is my try...quite interesting exercise! thanks

2. But eventually this cast iron statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the streets of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

4. But 66 years after her grand unveiling, disaster struck.

5. For generations "The lady with the lamp" was the focal point for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to stand right behind me here.

8. The lady with the lamp has been in storage since the 1960's but for the last few years the Rhondda Society has been raising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and today the restoration team proudly put her back on her plinth.

9. She now looks exactly as she did in 1909 thanks to some 21st century techniques.

10. The newly restored statue will be officially unveiled on Sunday in a ceremony marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when striking miners fought for a living wage.

11. The lady with the lamp will once again stand proud as a reminder of the town's industrial past.

Could you tell the young lady speaking in sentence 5 not to turn her head round while talking?

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de notrepere, postée le 08-11-2010 à 15:14:10 (S | E)
Uh, lucile, that "lady" speaking in sentence 5 is actually ... a man. I am curious, what made you think it was a lady? Was it the low voice? The short hair? The dark sideburns? The red coat?

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de lucile83, postée le 08-11-2010 à 15:38:06 (S | E)
you are right ! I thought it was a lady because of his soft voice,and gestures,the way he is moving, his short hair looking like a modern young lady...but in fact I didn't look at him very long (sorry guy!!!) as I was busy with the aural exercise

In that sort of video they often make a man then a woman speak to get people used to different voices and sounds....

It doesn't really matter anyway! man or woman...I just hope it's not you in this video

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de moony59, postée le 08-11-2010 à 17:56:26 (S | E)
Hello notrepere,

What a great exercice! I hope there will be any others like this one.

2. But eventually this cast ____ statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the street of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

4. But 66 years after her grand unveiled disaster struck.

6. But in 1965, a car smashed into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was virtually distroted .

8. The lady with the lamp has been in storage since the 1960's but for the last few years the Rhondda Society has been raising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and today the restoration team proudly put her back on her plinth.

9. She now looks exactly as she did in 1909 thanks to some 21st century technics.

10. The newly restored statue will be officially unveiled on Sunday in a _____ marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when stricking miners faught for a living wage.

11. The lady with the lamp will once again then proud as a remain of the town's industrial past.

Merci pour cette excellente idée!J'adore!!!

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de matou94, postée le 08-11-2010 à 21:40:33 (S | E)
Hello notrepere,

Thank you ; it's a good idea !

This training is excellent for our ear

-------------------
Modifié par matou94 le 09-11-2010 09:25

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de laila, postée le 09-11-2010 à 09:07:17 (S | E)

Thank you for this exercise that helps us in developing our listening comprehension
Here is my try

1. Lifting this 101 year old _lady____ onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the _pouring____ rain didn't help.

2. But eventually this _cast iron____ _____ statue was safely secured into place, her eyes_____ surveying the _streets____ of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3. She's become known as "The lady with the lamp", erected_____ in 1909 as a memorial to local _mine____ owner Archibald Hood and _paid for__ _____ by the collieries themselves.

4. But 66 years after her grand unveiling____ _____, disaster _struck____

5. For generation_____ "The lady with the lamp" was the focal point_____ _____ for the community here in Tonypandy and it used to stand____ right behind me here.

6. But in 1965_____, a car smashed_____ into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was _eventualy destroyed____ _____.

7. Bill Murphy was a council workman at the time and it was his _job____ to clear up the mess___.

8. The lady with the lamp has been in storage_____ since the 1960's but for the last few years_____ the Rhondda Society has been raising_____ the 38.000 pounds needed to _repair___ the statue and today the _restoration____ team proudly put her back on her plinth_____.

9. She now looks exactly_____ as she did in _1909____ thanks to _some____ 21st century _technics____.

10. The _ newly restored statue__ _____ _____ will be _officially unveiled_ _____ on Sunday in a ceremony_____ marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when __striking miners_fought___ _____ for a living _wage____.

11. The lady _with the lamp____ _____ _____ will once again __stand proud___ _____ as a reminder_____ of the town's _industrial past__ ____

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de sanna6, postée le 09-11-2010 à 13:32:10 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Cet exercice est vraiment très bien, c'est une très bonne idée... merci beaucoup , j'espère réussir à poster avant le 20.

Mais pourquoi est-ce qu'ils parlent aussi vitttteeeeee ? ...C'est la vitesse normale ?

Merci.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-11-2010 13:45
Oui sanna, et les accents des présentateurs me semblent très corrects.

-------------------
Modifié par sanna6 le 09-11-2010 22:06
Bonsoir Lucile, merci... ma difficulté est pour différencier les mots séparément, J'ai l'impression qu'il n'y a qu'un mot et il est déjà 2 à 3 mots plus loin !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 09-11-2010 22:26
C'est ce qu'il faut éviter justement; n'essayez pas de comprendre les mots un par un, il faut écouter le texte plusieurs fois, encore et encore, et peu à peu les mots se feront plus familiers et vous comprendrez. Easy! isn't it?

-------------------
Modifié par sanna6 le 09-11-2010 23:18
Yes ! it's easy ! ...Merci beaucoup Lucile

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de pianist45, postée le 19-11-2010 à 20:25:40 (S | E)
Hello
Je suis une lycéenne passionnée d'anglais et une amie de Violet91 ; c'est elle qui m'a recommandé votre exercice. Il était très intéressant en tous points de vue.

1. Lifting this 101-year-old lady onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the pooring rain didn't help.

2. But eventually this cast - _____ statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the strict of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

3. She's become known as "The lady with the lamp", rapt in 1909 as a memorial to local mine owner Archibald Hood and paid for by the collieries themselves.

4. But 66 years after her grand unavailing, disaster struck.

6. But in 1965, a car smashed into the statue. Now luckily, no one was hurt, but the lady herself was virtualy destroyed.

8. The lady with the lamp has been in Stourge since the 1960's but for the last few years the Rhondda Society has been rising the 38.000 pounds needed to repair the statue and today the restauration team proudly put her back on her plinth.

10. The newly restaured statue will be officialy availed on Sunday in a ceremony marking the centenary of the Tonypandy Riots when striking miners fought for a living wage.

11. The lady with the lamp will once again them proud as a reminder of the town's industrial past.

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de notrepere, postée le 20-11-2010 à 05:20:51 (S | E)
Bonjour à tous! Merci encore pour votre participation. Voici la correction de l'exercice.

1. Lifting this 101-year-old lady onto her plinth was a delicate operation and the pouring rain didn't help.

2. But eventually this cast-iron statue was safely secured into place, her eyes surveying the streets of Tonypandy for the first time since 1965.

1. 101-year-old: Au premier, j'ai oublié les tirets mais il faut les utiliser en ce cas. The general rule is to spell out numbers less than 100, but there is wide variation in practice.

plinth: a square block, especially of stone, on which a column or a statue stands (Cambridge) Lien Internet

delicate: needing to be done carefully (Cambridge) Lien Internet

"Repairing damaged nerves is a very delicate operation."
"Delicate skin must be protected from the sun."
(Macmillan)

operation: an action or set of actions that is necessary to achieve something (Macmillan) Lien Internet

"Connecting the water supply is a very simple operation."

pouring: du verbe: 'pour'
Oxford says:
(British English) pour with rain It's pouring with rain
(North American English) pour (down) rain It's pouring rain outside
Cambridge: I was standing in the pouring rain for an hour waiting for my bus. Lien Internet

2. cast-iron: En forme d'un adjectif, il faut un tiret.
Le mot 'iron' ne se prononce pas comme prévu. Ecouter la prononciation: Lien Internet

/aɪən/
/aɪrn/

3. she's = she has

erected: Du verbe 'to erect': to build something;
"A memorial to her was erected after her death." (Macmillan)

4. 66 ou sixty-six (hello violet).

unveiling: Du verbe 'to unveil'.

a ceremony involving the removal of a veil at the formal presentation of a statue, monument, etc., for the first time (Reverso)

struck: Préterit du verbe 'strike'.

to happen suddenly and have a harmful or damaging effect on somebody/something (Oxford)

"Two days later tragedy struck."
"The area was struck by an outbreak of cholera."

5. focal point:
a thing or person that is the centre of interest or activity (Oxford)

In rural areas, the school is often the focal point for the local community.
He quickly became the focal point for those who disagreed with government policy.

6. virtually:
used for emphasizing that a statement is almost completely true (Macmillan)
Their twins are virtually identical. (Cambridge)
That wine stain on my shirt has virtually disappeared.
Virtually all the students live in university halls of residence.
Vaccines have virtually eliminated many childhood diseases.

9. techniques:

a particular way of doing something, especially one in which you have to learn special skills (Oxford)
The artist combines different techniques in the same painting.

We have developed a new technique for detecting errors in the manufacturing process. (Cambridge)
She's a wonderfully creative dancer but she doesn't have the technique of a truly great performer.

If there are any questions, please let me know. Thank you for your participation.

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de lucile83, postée le 21-11-2010 à 23:34:20 (S | E)
Thank you dear np ! nice exercise and nice correction

You deserve some macaroons !

Lien Internet

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de sanna6, postée le 22-11-2010 à 07:33:51 (S | E)
Oui ! merci bien, même si je n'ai pas réussi, j'ai compris quelques mots et c'est un très bon exercice pour mon écoute

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de violet91, postée le 22-11-2010 à 15:07:11 (S | E)
renouvelé..et bonjour, dear np,

Doing your exercise was a real delight ..and it is so useful for students. I was rather moved by this pretty story of "the lady with the lamp". Seeing the title, I first thought of a painting ; it reminded me of J.S Sargent's one I am going to try to offer you back.
Reading your correction is quite interesting as well. Thank you for all.

Lien Internet
(celle-ci à "défaut", je ne trouve hélas pas "mes " petites filles aux lanternes (John Singer Sargent's paintings)

Je suis "Capricorne" , persévérante et perfectionniste !! Les voilà, dear np.

Lien Internet
(cliquez sur l'image pour vous régaler)

Réponse: The Lady with the Lamp [aural exercise] de lucile83, postée le 22-11-2010 à 17:35:19 (S | E)
Hello,

Do you know there is another Lady with the Lamp? and she is British!

Lien Internet

Lien Internet

I'll send you some more macaroons np!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Exercices du forum

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux