Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Vérification/ texte

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Vérification/ texte
Message de lisanette posté le 19-02-2015 à 23:07:57 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Mon texte est-il juste s'il vous plaît?
Merci beaucoup,
Bonne journée.

"As soon as we turn on the television or Internet, we come accross often alarming information which is rather excessive.
There is a certain excessive media coverage where the interest is to do TV rating.
That creates a anguish in the citizens who feel less free in their country.
Paranoia reach us.
The media unceasingly repeat the same information. They talk about it in different directions.
Which influences our way of being.

Be welcome with this conference on the culture of the fear.
Firstly, I introduce myself, I am Dr Fredéric Bloss. I am, on the one hand, Professor of sociology at the University of Southern California.
I have written, on the other hand, not less than seven books on the question of social.
Indeed, my book, « Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong Things» was highly appreciated.
I have received many positive reviews from the press and was invited again to TV shows.
Having been a journalist myself, I am convinced that the media take advantage of our perceptions.
They seek to condition us through their news articles.
They want to create a climate of fear to see their sales increase.
To conclude, I think it is relative, more serene and make sense of things.
We must not take anything that is said by the media as true.
Must be able to enjoy his life without trembling at every corner of street.
Thank you for listening".

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-02-2015 06:41

Réponse: Vérification/ texte de here4u, postée le 20-02-2015 à 13:36:07 (S | E)
Hello Lisanette !

Let's dot it !
green = what is better or should be
blue = wrong
XXX= missing elements
azer = clumsy ! You can do better ...

"As soon as we turn on the television or XXX Internet, we come accross often alarming information which is rather excessive.
There is a certain excessive media coverage where the interest is to do TV rating.
That creates a anguish in the citizens who feel less free in their country.
Paranoia reach us.
The media unceasingly repeat the same information. They talk about it in different directions.
Which influences our way of being.(this isn't a sentence !)

Be welcome with this conference on the culture of the fear.
Firstly, Ixx introduce myself, I am Dr Fredéric Bloss. I am, on the one hand, Professor of sociology at the University of Southern California.and on the other hand ???
I have written, on the other hand,(revoir les sauts de ligne et l'ordre des mots) not less than seven books on the question of social.??? (social what?) social is an adjective !
Indeed, my book, « Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong Things» was highly appreciated.
I have received many positive reviews from the press and was invited again to TV shows.
Having been a journalist myself, I am convinced that the media take advantage of our perceptions.
They seek to condition us through their news articles.???
To conclude, I think it(what is 'it'???) is relative, more serene and make sense of things.??? what does???
We must not take anything that is said by the media as true(for granted).
(Subject ???)Must be able to enjoy his life without trembling at every corner of street.

Hope it'll help !

Réponse: Vérification/ texte de lisanette, postée le 20-02-2015 à 23:13:52 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Voici un nouvel essai,
Merci beaucoup par avance.

"As soon as we turn on the television or on Internet, we come accross often alarming information which is rather excessive.
The media sometimes take too excessive speech to make the TV ratings.
That creates anxiety in the citizens who feel less free in their country.
Paranoia overwhelm us.
The media often repeat the same information. They talk about it in different directions, which influences our way of being.

Be welcome to this conference on the culture of the fear.
Firstly, let me introduce myself, I am Dr Fredéric Bloss. I am, on the one hand, Professor of sociology at the University of Southern California and on the other hand, I have written about seven books on the question of social life.
I have received many positive reviews from the press and was invited to television programme.
They seek to condition us through their articles of informations.
To conclude, I think we need perspective and more serene.
We must not take anything that is said by the media for granted.
We must be able to enjoy our life without trembling at every street corner.

Réponse: Vérification/ texte de here4u, postée le 20-02-2015 à 23:31:01 (S | E)
Hello !

"As soon as we turn on the television or on Internet, we come accross often(word order) alarming information which is rather excessive.
The media sometimes take? too excessive speech ? to make the TV ratings.
That creates anxiety in the citizens who feel less free in their country.
Paranoia overwhelm us.
The media often repeat the same information. They talk about it in different directions, which influences our way of being.

Be welcome to this conference on the culture of the fear.
Firstly, let me introduce myself, I am Dr Fredéric Bloss. I am, on the one hand, Professor of sociology at the University of Southern California and on the other hand, I have written about seven books on the question of social life.
I have received many positive reviews from the press and was invited(tenses?) to television programme.
They seek to condition us through their articles of informations.
To conclude, I think we need perspective and more serene.(serene is an adjective!)
We must be able to enjoy our life without trembling at every street corner.

Réponse: Vérification/ texte de lisanette, postée le 21-02-2015 à 22:36:51 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Merci de votre retour,
Bon week-end.

"As soon as we turn on the television or when start off internet, we often come across alarming information which is rather excessive.
The media repeat the same information. They talk about it in different directions to make the TV ratings.
That creates anxiety in the citizens. They feel less free in their country.
Paranoia overwhelmed us.

Be welcome to this conference on the culture of fear.
I have received many positive reviews from the press and was invited to television program.
They seek to condition us through their articles of information.
To conclude, I think we need perspective and more calm.
We must be able to enjoy our lives without trembling at every street corner.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux