Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/Mail

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/Mail
Message de happymia posté le 20-02-2015 à 18:46:48 (S | E | F)
Hello,
J'ai un mail de 150 mots à rédiger pour la rentrée.Pouvez-vous, s'il vous plaît le corriger ? Merci beaucoup d'avance !

Sent : Friday, 16 February, 2015 7:48 PM
To : ...
Subject : Problemes causes by new technology
Dear Julien,

It has been a long time since I last saw you. People thinks that thanks for new technology they communicate easily with their family or their friends everywere in the world. However this is false. Unfortunely, people were isolate like me and you. Indeed this is one year that i don't see you with your wife. I miss you and I miss really humain contacts which no longer exist because of the new social network such as LinkedIn, Facebook , Snapchat, Twitter, MySpace or Bebo. Everywere I see people hypnotize by their phone. Indeed all the time they Facebooking and MaceSpacing. Networking site prevents people to meet other wonderful people. Damn it ! They should to react. Life became sad like this. I hope to have convinced you. Finally I hope to see you again soon. Take care of yourself.
Yours sincerely. I look forward to hearing from you.

PS : Please give my regards to your wife.
You friend, Mia

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 20-02-2015 22:52

Réponse: Correction/Mail de here4u, postée le 20-02-2015 à 23:36:57 (S | E)
Hello !

Subject : Problemes causes by new technology
Dear Julien,

It has been a long time since I last saw you. People thinks that thanks for new technology they communicate easily with their family or their friends everywere in the world. However this is false. Unfortunely, people were (??? why the past, here?) isolate like me and you. Indeed this is one year that i don't see you with your wife. I miss you and I miss really humain contacts (word order) which no longer exist because of the new social network such as LinkedIn, Facebook , Snapchat, Twitter, MySpace or Bebo. Everywere I see people hypnotize by their phone. Indeed all the time they XXX Facebooking and MaceSpacing. Networking siteS prevents people to meet(constr) other wonderful people. Damn it ! They should to react. Life became sad like this. I hope to have convinced you. Finally I hope to see you again soon. Take care of yourself.
Yours sincerely. I look forward to hearing from you.

You friend, Mia

Réponse: Correction/Mail de happymia, postée le 21-02-2015 à 13:39:53 (S | E)
Subject : Problemes caused by new technologies

Hello
Merci infiniment pour la correction de mon mail. =)

Dear Julien,

It has been a long time since I last saw you. People think that thanks to new technology they communicate easily with their family or their friends everywere in the world. However this is false. Unfortunely, people are  isolated like me and you. Indeed it's been a long time since we last meet you and your wife. I miss you and I really miss humain contacts which no longer exist because of the new social network such as LinkedIn, Facebook , Snapchat, Twitter, MySpace or Bebo. Everywere I see people hypnotized by their phones. Indeed all the time they are Facebooking and MaceSpacing. Networking sites prevents face to face interaction. Damn it ! They should react. Life became sad like this. I hope I have convinced you. Finally I hope to see you again soon. Take care of yourself. 

Your friend, Mia

Thank you!

Réponse: Correction/Mail de here4u, postée le 21-02-2015 à 15:11:01 (S | E)
Hello ! Much better !

Dear Julien,

It has been a long time since I last saw you. People think that thanks to new technology they communicate easily with their family or their friends everywere in the world. However this is false. Unfortunely, people are isolated like me and you. Indeed it's been a long time since we last meet you and your wife. I miss you and I really miss humain contacts which no longer exist because of the new social networkS such as LinkedIn, Facebook , Snapchat, Twitter, MySpace or Bebo. Everywere I see people hypnotized by their phones. Indeed all the time they are Facebooking and MaceSpacing. Networking sites prevents face to face interaction. Damn it ! ((incorrect!) They should react. Life became sad like this.(???) I hope I have convinced you. Finally I hope to see you again soon. Take care of yourself.(s'ils sont 2 = yourselves!)

Your friend, Mia

Réponse: Correction/Mail de happymia, postée le 21-02-2015 à 15:43:28 (S | E)
Merci pour la correction

Dear Julien,
It has been a long time since I last saw you. People think that thanks to new technology they communicate easily with their [families] or their friends everywere in the world. However this is false. Unfortunely, people are isolated like me and you. Indeed it's been a long time since we last [met] you and your wife. I miss you and I really miss [human] contacts which no longer exist because of the new social [networks] such as LinkedIn, Facebook , Snapchat, Twitter, MySpace or Bebo. Everywere I see people hypnotized by their phones. Indeed all the time they are Facebooking and MaceSpacing. Networking sites [prevent ]face to face interaction. [Damn]! They should react. [Life becomes sad.] I hope I have convinced you. Finally I hope to see you again soon. Take care of yourselves.

Your friend, Mia

Réponse: Correction/Mail de happymia, postée le 22-02-2015 à 16:53:26 (S | E)
Hello, petit up !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux