Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Myths and heroes/Correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Myths and heroes/Correction
Message de chloepdl posté le 29-03-2015 à 17:42:19 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
je passe mon oral d'anglais dans un peu moins d'un mois et j'aimerais avoir votre avis ou une correction de ma production sur la notion mythes et héros.
Je vous remercie d'avance !

I am going to talk about the notion of myths and heroes. First, I’m going to give the definition of a myth and a hero, a myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief, a tradition or a false notion. A hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his or her achievements a person who has performed a heroic act, a modern-hero, a superhero or maybe a role model or an icon.
In order to illustrate this notion I have chosen to talk about some heroes Rosa parks, Martin luther king Einstein and Louis pasteur and to answer the question How myths and heroes had changed our lives, the history? To answer this question I will talk about social heroes and scientifics heroes.

I am going to talk about martin luther king a social hero. Martin Luther King was a great American who worked for civil rights in the United States in the 1950s and 60s. He fought for the rightsof African Americans and many people, blacks as well awhites, supported him. In 1964 he received the Nobel Peace Prize. He is special in that he made people fight with him against discrimination in fact people followed him because they felt they could do what he did. Rosa parks is also an emblematic social hero, she also fight for equality she stood up against racism and stood up for herself. She refused to obey bus driver order to give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled. It was even harder for her because she was a woman, and in those days, things were much harder for women. They together fight for equality, the’re heroes.

Now I’m going to talk about scientifics heroes there is Albert Einstein he was a physicist , he published his theory of relativity in 1905, and a theory of gravitation called general relativity in 1915. He received the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. His work is particularly known for the equation E = mc2 , which establishes an equivalence between matter and energy of a system.
He is now considered one of the greatest scientists in history.
Louis Pasteur is also a scientif hero, he was a French scientist whose work has saved millions of lives, enowned for his discoverie of rabie vaccination.

To conclude we can say that heroes have changed our lives, they pushed people to rebel , they have acted for noble causes but have also made important discoveries, all these things have helped to change the world, the history , they are models .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-03-2015 19:06

Réponse: Myths and heroes/Correction de bluestar, postée le 30-03-2015 à 10:55:49 (S | E)
Bonjour..

I am going to talk about the notion of myths and heroes. First, I’m going to give the definition of a myth and a hero. A myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief, a tradition or a false notion. A hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his or her achievements a person who has performed a heroic act, a modern-hero, a superhero or maybe a role model or an icon.
In order to illustrate this notion I have chosen to talk about some heroes: Rosa Pparks, Martin Lluther Kking, Einstein and Louis Ppasteur and to answer the question hHow myths and heroes had changed our lives, the history?(a reformuler: "how have etc...") To answer this question I will talk about social heroes and scientifics(on n'ajoute s au pluriel des adjectifs) heroes.

I am going to talk about martin luther king a social hero. Martin Luther King was a great American who worked for civil rights in the United States in the 1950s and 60s. He fought for the rights of African Americans and many people, blacks as well as whites, supported him. In 1964 he received the Nobel Peace Prize. He is special in that he made people fight with him against discrimination: in fact people followed him because they felt they could do what he did. Rosa Pparks is also an emblematic social hero, she who also fight(temps) for equality.Sshe stood up against racism and stood up for herself. She refused to obey a bus driver order to give up her seat in the colored section to a white passenger, after the white section was filled. It was even harder for her because she was a woman, and in those days, things were much harder for women. They together fight(temps) for equality, the're heroes.

Now I’m going to talk about scientifics heroes. (nouvelle phrase) Tthere is Albert Einstein he was a physicist , he who published his theory of relativity in 1905, and a theory of gravitation called general relativity in 1915. He received the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. His work is particularly known for the equation E = mc2 , which establishes an equivalence between matter and energy of a system.
He is now considered one of the greatest scientists in history.
Louis Pasteur is also a scientif hero, he was a French scientist whose work has saved millions of lives, renowned for his discoverie(orth.) of rabies vaccination.

To conclude we can say that heroes have changed our lives, they pushed people to rebel , they have acted for noble causes but have also made important discoveries, all these things have helped to change the world, the history , they are models .

---------

Toujours utiliser des majuscules au début des noms propres. En outre, vous avez une mauvaise habitude de mettre deux ou même trois phrases sans ponctuation. Utilisez le pronom relatif à la place ..."Albert Einstein was a scientist who.." etc

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux