Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Aide/Rosa Parks

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/Rosa Parks
Message de sanchoazucar posté le 13-04-2015 à 20:59:47 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir à tous,

Je dois soumettre une expression écrite en anglais sur le thème de Rosa Parks, c'est ainsi que j'aimerais avoir votre avis s'il vous plait ainsi que des corrections :

Rosa Parks enters the Police Station. An officer is waiting for her.
THE POLICE OFFICER : So : We are the 1st of December, 1955, and you have been arrested for drug-dealing and mugging on the streets. You perfectly know you can be put in jail. Do you want an attorney ?
ROSA PARKS, perturbed : Err... No, you are making a mistake... I just refused to leave my seat to a white man... whereas there were three free seats for him.
POLICE OFFICER : After a short reflexion. Oh, yes, I apologize... (Authoritarian and scornful) Wait no, I don't have to apologize, YOU have to apologize. How can you even dare NOT to obey to a white man ??
ROSA PARKS, calm : What do you mean, the bus driver ?
POLICE OFFICER : Yes, the bus driver. According to his statement, you were sitting, I quote "in the White Section of the bus", and you "refused to leave your seat to a white man". The more important, is that you "refused to obey" his orders.
ROSA PARKS : This is perfectly comprehensible. I was not sitting in the white section but in the colored one. I was coming back from work and was tired and there were three free seats for the white man. But these three seats were in the same row than me, and that's why the bus driver prompted me to leave my seat, only because according to your laws a white doesn't have to sit next to a colored person.
POLICE OFFICER : You don't have to contest. Take this notice and take off your glasses. This is for the record photo.
Rosa Parks stands up with her notice marked with her prisoner number : 7053
POLICE OFFICER : Wait, why are you smiling ?
ROSA PARKS, in a very peaceful way : I am smiling because I perfectly know one day my rights will be given back to me. Why ? Because a category of people can simply not be superior to another one. These are the nature rules.
POLICE OFFICER : Shut up. In all America's history the colored were inferior to the whites, and that is not today that this is going to change. Your cell is waiting for you, it is the number 16.
ROSA PARKS : This is going to change. Remember that all the whites don’t think like you. Do you know the north of the USA ? They don’t manhandle the population like you do. But, don't worry, in due course you will see lots of people who will protest because they have had enough of undergoing segregation. Don't worry, don't worry.
POLICE OFFICER : But.. I don't worry ! Because, if you think people have had enough of this, why did nobody support you ? (threatening) You ARE inferior, and you HAVE to obey us. Now I don't have to talk to you any longer. Go immediately to your cell.
ROSA PARKS : … (she suddenly laughs)
POLICE OFFICER : Why are you laughing? I don’t understand what’s this so funny about!
ROSA PARKS : You seem so pitiful when you are threatening. Anyway, I’m going to my cell then.
POLICE OFFICER, perturbed : Wait ! ... I mean… why do I look so pitiful ?
ROSA PARKS : You don’t even have a valid argument to counter me. Things will change, you’ll see. Soon, colored people will be as powerful as you white people. You probably don’t know it, since you are foolish, but it already started.
POLICE OFFICER, angry : SHUT. UP. Don’t worsen your case, it’s already bad enough !!
ROSA PARKS : Okay. Have a good day. (she goes to her cell)
POLICE OFFICER : Yeah, yeah, have a good day. (whispering) I can’t believe this woman even dared answering me. Colored people as powerful as us, white people… what a silly idea… but, if she was actually right… Nah, it’s not gonna happen.

Merci infiniment à vous, vous êtes géniaux !!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-04-2015 21:41

Réponse: Aide/Rosa Parks de here4u, postée le 14-04-2015 à 09:11:39 (S | E)
Hello !

'sur le thème de ' ... Etes vous certain de pouvoir la faire revivre et parler ... Amusant, mais un peu étrange ...
Normalement, le temps de la narration' est le prétérit en anglais ... ça risque d'être un peu compliqué ...
What is underlined is clumsy... it 'reeks' of French...

Rosa Parks enters the Police Station. An officer is waiting for her.
THE POLICE OFFICER : So : We are the 1st of December, 1955, and you have been arrested for drug-dealing and mugging on the streets. You perfectly know you can be put in jail. Do you want an attorney ?
ROSA PARKS, perturbed : Err... No, you are making a mistake... I just refused to leave(clumsy) my seat to a white man... whereas there were three free seats for him.
POLICE OFFICER : After a short reflexion. Oh, yes, I apologize... (Authoritarian and scornful) Wait no, I don't have to apologize, YOU have to apologize. How can you even dare NOT to obey to a white man ??
ROSA PARKS, calm : What do you mean, the bus driver ?
POLICE OFFICER : Yes, the bus driver. According to his statement, you were sitting, I quote "in the White Section of the bus", and you "refused to leave your seat to a white man". The more important, is that you "refused to obey" his orders.
ROSA PARKS : This is perfectly comprehensible. I was not sitting in the white section but in the colored one. I was coming back from work and was tired and there were three free seats for the white man. But these three seats were in the same row than me, and that's why the bus driver prompted me to leave my seat, only because according to your laws a white XXXX doesn't have to sit next to a colored person.
POLICE OFFICER : You don't have to contest. Take this notice and take off your glasses. This is for the record photo.(She was wearing her glasses on these photos! n= 7053!)
Rosa Parks stands up with her notice marked with her prisoner number : 7053 Yes ! with her glasses on !
POLICE OFFICER : Wait, why are you smiling ?
ROSA PARKS, in a very peaceful way : I am smiling because I perfectly know one day my rights will be given back(would mean that she used to have rights ... She didn't) to me. Why ? Because a category of people can simply not be superior to another one. These are the nature rules(construction).
POLICE OFFICER : Shut up. In all America's history the colored XXXX were inferior to the whites, and that is not today that this is going to change. Your cell is waiting for you, it is the number 16.
ROSA PARKS : This is going to change. Remember that all the whites don’t think like you.(Take care! Where should you put the negation?) Do you know the north of the USA ? They don’t manhandle the population like(OK! She was living in the US... but you're not! Be safe for an exam...) you do. But, don't worry, in due course you will see lots of people who will protest because they have had enough of undergoing segregation. Don't worry, don't worry.
POLICE OFFICER : But.. I don't worry ! Because, if you think people have had enough of this, why did nobody support you ? (threatening) You ARE inferior, and you HAVE to obey us. Now I don't have to(wrong modal) talk to you any longer. Go immediately to your cell.word order.)
ROSA PARKS : … (she suddenly laughs)
POLICE OFFICER : Why are you laughing? I don’t understand what’s this so funny about!
ROSA PARKS : You seem so pitiful when you are threatening. Anyway, I’m going to my cell then.
POLICE OFFICER, perturbed : Wait ! ... I mean… why do I look so pitiful ?
ROSA PARKS : You don’t even have a valid argument to counter me. Things will change, you’ll see. Soon, colored people will be as powerful as you white people. You probably don’t know it, since you are foolish, but it already started.(tense)
POLICE OFFICER, angry : SHUT. UP. Don’t worsen your case, it’s already bad enough !!
ROSA PARKS : Okay. Have a good day. (she goes to her cell) (Alone? very unlikely ...)
POLICE OFFICER : Yeah, yeah, have a good day. (whispering) I can’t believe this woman even dared answering me. Colored people as powerful as us, white people… what a silly idea… but, WHAT if she was actually right… Nah, it’s not gonna happen.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux