Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help/cost of living

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help/cost of living
Message de jangoraka28 posté le 02-05-2015 à 21:24:39 (S | E | F)
Hello!
Could you help me to correct my writing please?
Thank you for your answers.

Actually, the cost of living in Madagascar is increase day by day. It is not easy for people to get money, they're obligate to work hard if not they're not eat. Everyday, many peoples doesn't eat enough because the price of food in the market is very very expensive.
In my point of view the origin of these problems is from the policy government which is in bad situation, in bad organisation.
The leader in this nation doesn't care about the Malagasy citizen, they don't know that themselve that's why the majority of Malagasy people are poor.
I think many peoples is unemployd in this nation, thousand childrens doesn't go to school and many familys doesn't have a house to living but they stay on the way and they live like in hell.
That makes me sad, I ask myself when will all the Malagasy people open his eys to check out and solve these problems?

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 02-05-2015 22:01

Réponse: Help/cost of living de gerondif, postée le 02-05-2015 à 23:38:11 (S | E)
Hello,
quite a few mistakes in fact.
mistakes in blue, corrctions in green
Actually(means in reality, not at the moment), the cost of living in Madagascar is increase(S) day by day. It is not easy for people to get money, they're obligate to work hard if not they're not eat. Everyday, many peoples doesn't eat(people is plural) enough because the price of food in the market is very very expensive.(no, the food is expensive, not its price! You don't pay a lot for the ink or the label or the figures)

In my point of view the origin of these problems is comes from the policy government(the other way around) which is in bad situation, in bad organisation.(clumsy)
The leader in this nation doesn't care about the Malagasy citizen, they don't know that themselves, that's why the majority of Malagasy people are poor.
I think many peoples is unemployed in this nation, thousands of childrens(one child, two children) doesn't(plural) go to school and many familys( a baby, two babies...) doesn't(plural) have a house to living(to live in) but they stay on the way (not clear) and they live like as if they were in hell.
That makes me sad, I ask myself (I wonder) when all the Malagasy people will open(indirect speech) his(plural) eyes to check out and solve these problems? I wonder why is an affirmative form

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux