Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction - au pair 2

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction - au pair 2
Message de ades44 posté le 30-08-2009 à 14:26:06 (S | E | F)

Bonjour,
Voilà je dois mettre une annonce pour trouver une famille en tant que jeune fille au pair, celle-ci n'est pas parfaite. Le texte a déjà été corrigé une fois. Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider SVP s'il vous plaît?

MERCI BEAUCOUP!!

1) Dear Family,

My name is.. , I am .. years old. I live in .., it is a beautiful city situated in the West of France. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. (Matthieu 19, me , Isabelle 28 and Alain 32 years old).I speak fluently French, some English and German.
I just finished my studies. Indeed I have obtained my diploma to become a marketing woman (HND Diploma).

2)
My experience
I am a very dynamic, funny, generous and thoughtful person , who loves children. I like taking looking after them.
For example I take charge regularly childrens of my aunt’s and of my brother’s.
They have between 3 and 11 years old.
I have a very good contact with the children.
I adapt very quickly with the children and I laugh a lot with them!
More seriously I can help your children with homework and why not the French!!

Otherwise I like doing lots of simple activities with them as for example drawing, cooking, make game,...

I also do physical activities with them such as canoeing (photo), cycling, or simply go to amusement park,go to the zoo, the beach...
Fun for me is to do a variety of activities.

Also I can help with household chores and also help you prepare to eat!

My hobbies
Above all I like travelling to meet new people and discover the other cultures.
I've been in Germany, Austria, Italy and Spain.

I like shopping, going to the cinema, reading books and having a regularly practising of the sports (tennis, swimming, jogging…)

But I have a little fault…I am very fond of food! :o)
In fact, I like cooking and pleasing the people whom I love !

3) If I am here today it is because I am looking for a welcoming and pleasant family which will make me discover its culture, its values ...

So my objective is to create a real link with the family.
For me to be an au pair girl an opportunity which I do not want to miss!

I wish to be an pair because it is an opportunity to create an exchange and to discover another country. It is also the opportunity for me to perfect my English. Indeed I hope by coming back from this journey to be able to speak English fluently to exercise afterward the profession by commercial export.

After 1 year in my family is with great joy that I want to welcome you to my very beautiful country of France! ;)

About my Availability, I am ready to go now and I would ideally 1 year.

I think I said the most important things about me, I will not continue if this could be a bit too long! J

So if you think I can match the person you are looking for, Then do not hesitate to contact me, I would answer you with the biggest pleasure!

Best regards!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-08-2009 14:34

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux