Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre Motivation/ Stage

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre Motivation/ Stage
Message de sushim posté le 30-03-2015 à 09:23:52 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
J'ai écrit une lettre de motivation pour effectuer un stage cet été dans un laboratoire en chimie dans une université à Glasgow. Cette lettre s'adresse à un professeur de mon université qui va sélectionner ceux qui partent.
Pourriez-vous me dire ce que vous en pensez et s'il y a des fautes ? J'ai eu notamment des doutes sur l'utilisation du mot internship, est-ce le bon terme dans ce cas pour dire stage?
Merci pour vos réponses.

Object: Application for an internship at the University of XXXX
Dear Ms XXXX,

Currently in my second year of chemistry at the XXXXXX University, in XXXX, France, I wish to apply for an one-month internship in June or July in a laboratory of the University of XXXXXX in Glasgow.

Having the opportunity to make an internship in a laboratory would provide me with some relevant work experience. Indeed I am considering pursuing my studies in research and this internship will allow me to have a picture of how a research laboratory works and find out if working as a researcher could suit me.

I am particularly interested in undertaking an internship in Glasgow because I think it will be a real opportunity for me to diversify my overview and to experiment and discover another culture in Scotland. Besides, I had the chance to discover the Anglo-Saxon culture few years ago in a trip where I stayed for a month in a host family in Cork, Ireland which make me want to go for a longer time in my studies. It also might be beneficial to improve my spoken English comprehension and my ability to communicate with English speakers that may be essential for my future professional life. Discovering the University of Strathclyde will allow me to get used and to know better Glasgow because I am considering to participate in an Erasmus programme exchange in XXXXXX in the next years.

Through my studies and my practical courses, I have been curious and effective. I also have been involved in several team projects, which has made me believe I have a flexible approach and I am able to deal with changes. I have developed knowledge of experimental techniques such as NMR, IR and chromatography and having worked this children allowed me to show my responsibility and my organisation which are essential in a laboratory.

Please find enclosed my CV and do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
XXXXXX

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-03-2015 09:58

Réponse: Lettre Motivation/ Stage de bluestar, postée le 30-03-2015 à 10:37:12 (S | E)
Bonjour..

Erreurs en bleu, suggestions en vert.

Currently in my second year of chemistry at the XXXXXX University, in XXXX, France, I wish to apply for an one-month internship in June or July in a laboratory of at the University of XXXXXX in Glasgow.

Having the opportunity to make an internship in a laboratory would provide me with some relevant work experience. Indeed I am considering pursuing my studies in research and this internship will allow me to have a picture of how a research laboratory works and find out if working as a researcher could suit me.('would'- conditionnel .. 'will'- futur.. à ne pas confondre les temps)

I am particularly interested in undertaking an internship in Glasgow because I think it will be a real opportunity for me to diversify my overview and to experiment and discover another culture in Scotland. Besides, I had the chance to discover the Anglo-Saxon culture a few years ago in a trip where I stayed for a month in a host family in Cork, Ireland which make(temps) me want to go for a longer time ('continue' est mieux) in my studies. It also might be beneficial to improve my spoken English comprehension and my ability to communicate with English speakers that may be essential for my future professional life. Discovering the University of Strathclyde will allow me to get used and to know better Glasgow (ordre des mots)because I am considering to participate (verbe-ing, pas l'infinitif) in an Erasmus programme exchange in XXXXXX in the next years.

Through my studies and my practical courses, I have been curious and effective. I also have been involved in several team projects, which has made me believe I have a flexible approach and I am able to deal with changes. I have developed knowledge of experimental techniques such as NMR, IR and chromatography and having worked this (reformuler: "working with". etc) children allowed me to show my responsibility and my organisation which are essential in a laboratory.

Please find enclosed my CV and do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Réponse: Lettre Motivation/ Stage de sushim, postée le 30-03-2015 à 17:56:27 (S | E)
Merci

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux