Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Writing project/com

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Writing project/com
Message de ladyjay posté le 30-04-2015 à 23:06:04 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
pouvez-vous m'aider à détecter les fautes éventuelles d'orthographe ou de tournure de phrases, s'il vous plaît?
Merci d'avance !

After my secondary school, I wanted to know more about communication. Indeed, I develop a big interest in creating posters, visual or writing articles.
However, I didn’t want specialize me too fast in risk of not loving this sector anymore. So, I turn myself to a general education which gives me a view of every part of business. I studied a large range of subjects as marketing, law, management, logistic…
It’s during an internship in “...” that I realize that my feeling was right since the secondary school. This internship confirmed my desire to work in communication and comfort me that I am very made for communication. After my studies, I want to be a communications manager. I’m so lucky to know what I want to be. During my internship, missions that were given to me were:
- Create banners, illustrations, sales brochure,
- Define and manage web media campaigns,
- Define axes of optimization of the website,
- Animate the website…

So this internship allowed me to know more about the reality of working in communication service and realize the require qualities necessary which are organization, creativity and responsiveness. I’m so lucky to have participated to the whole political communication of the organization whether internal or external communication is.
So now that I know what I want to be after my studies, I have to get the skills to differentiate me of every person who want to work in the same sector as me and I think that English is the best way to differentiate ourselves to others, especially in France. Maybe I would work abroad so I have to put odds on my side.
I think that speaking English is not only a skill but also a door to open-mindedness. English allowed us to communicate with most people of the word because it’s a universal language. Meet people from other culture is so rewarding.
If I’m lucky enough to be taken in your bachelor, I would like to continue at xxx (a good school of communication) or xxx where foreign languages have a very important place.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-05-2015 06:34

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux